Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010 Resolution: Blog

With an MBA under my belt, I should have lots of time to opine about various topics and spew them onto this website for the world to reflect on and be richer for it. Ah, to be an Epicurean and have deep thoughts and the words to articulate them!

For now, I will just start with a small, meager goal: To blog once a week or so and see if I find anything worth while to say.

On a scale of 1 to 10, today is a 1.

Of course, if I blog about anything truly meaningful in my life, I would embarrass my children or husband. Or get myself in trouble with the man who writes me checks to help him with his business. "Hey, did you know how great it was to surf on Monday??" Oh, I was supposed to be working. Sigh.

So drivel it is.

And a "1" it shall stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment